Mrs Mimi Lloyd
Mimi Lloyd joined the University in 2012 as a receptionist based on Penglais Campus. Mimi was seconded to Gogerddan Campus to help provide comprehensive administrative and secretarial assistance to members of the IBERS Senior Management Team based on Gogerddan Campus.
Since 2018, Mimi has been a Faculty Officer in the Faculty of Earth & Life Sciences based on Gogerddan Campus and primarily supports IBERS.
Her role involves:
- Providing support to Professor Alison Kingston-Smith, Associate Dean Research, Knowledge Exchange and Innovation, for the Faculty of Earth & Life Sciences.
- Providing support to Professor Iain Donnison (Head of IBERS) and IBERS Gogerddan Campus staff with Administration and Research Grant support
Areas of responsibility cover:
- HR- processes of all employment from vacancy to appointment, set up of interviews variations to contracts, Right to work Checks, timesheets and overtime approvals etc.
- Advice & Guidance on all HR contractual matters.
- Finance – processing of all financial claims, purchase orders and invoices
- Diary management for IBERS Executive
- Organisation of meetings across Faculties
- Co-ordination of high-level visits to Gogerddan Campus
- Support academic staff with research grant management and administration