The Annual Learning and Teaching Conference
The E-learning Group is responsible for organising Aberystwyth University's Annual Learning and Teaching Conference. The conference brings together a community of teaching and learning practice from across the University to celebrate, share and showcase the exciting and innovative approaches that are taking place.
The conference includes workshops, demonstrations, presentations and guest speakers.
The 7th Annual Learning and Teaching Conference will be held 8th-10th July 2019 on Penglais Campus. This year’s conference theme, Learning from Excellence: Innovate, Collaborate, Participate!, aims to reflect the commitment that AU staff have to enhance the student learning experience. The four main strands of this year’s conference are:
- How students learn
- Effective and innovative learning design
- Research-led teaching to enhance learning
- Collaborative and participatory learning experiences
To submit a proposal, complete this online survey.
For further updates, sign up to our blog.
Recordings and PowerPoints from last year's conference can be found here.
- 11-13 September 2018 - Stepping up Studetnts' Learning
- 10 - 12 July 2017 - Promoting Staff and Student Growth
- - Appreciating Excellence – Discover Dream Design Deliver
- 8 - 10 September 2015 - Celebrating the diversity of teaching excellence
- 16 - 18 September 2014 - Inspiring Teaching: Sharing Teaching and Technology Tales
- 18 - 20 September 2013- Why should I change the way I teach? Enhancing student engagement and learning