Inter-site Loan Service
The Inter-Site Loan Service allows:
- Staff and students based on Gogerddan campus to request books to be delivered to the Gogerddan campus
Before placing a request, please consider going to the Library yourself to find the item you require as this may be quicker than using the service.
- Requests can be made via Primo, our library catalogue using the instructions here
- If the item you need is out on loan, you can request it so that when it is returned it is held at the Enquiry Desk for three days for you to collect. You will be emailed to let you know the item is waiting for you. How do I request an item?
- If you have requested the book before 9am it should be delivered to your chosen location by 3pm the same day during term time.
- Any requests received after 9am will be delivered the following day. Please note turnaround times can vary and are dependent on a number of factors.
- During vacations time the service will run twice a week
- Upon delivery your requested item will be held at your chosen location. You will receive a notification when it is ready for collection.
- This service is for books only. We are unable to supply journals, reference or ‘For use only in the library’ materials through this service.