Physical Sciences Library
The Physical Sciences Library is situated on the 4th Floor of the Physical Sciences Building on Penglais Campus [location]. This Library houses materials for the study of mathematics, physics and computer science. It provides study space for over 100 readers.
- Please use the self-issue machine to borrow books and return books.
- During unstaffed hours support is available by phoning x2400 (using the Enquiries phone at the library staff desk), via firstname.lastname@example.org or speak with an IS Enquiry Desk staff member via the I.S. Instant Chat service available on the IS webpages: http://www.aber.ac.uk/en/is/help/.
- Please respect the needs of other Library users and keep noise and disruption to a minimum.
- All library users are reminded of the need to have their Aber card to access the library and to ensure that they keep their Aber Card with them when they exit.
Our opening hours are available here
- The library will be staffed during term-times between 14:00-17:00 (14:30 -17:00 on Wednesdays). The library is unstaffed outside of these times but access remains to the library books and journals, library spaces, computers and the printer/photocoper/scanner dependent on Physical Science building opening / closing hours.
This Library houses materials for the study of mathematics, physics and computer science, including the following special collection:
Information on borrowing from the library's collections can be found on this page
- Coloured overlays
- Computers(AU only)
- Help and support
- Portable Induction Loop
- Printing/Copying Credit
- Printing / photocopying / scanning
- Self issue and return machine
- A ramp is available from the main entrance on the south of the building.
- Disabled toilet facilities are located on the ground floor of this building.
- The Physical Sciences library is located on the 4th floor, where access can be gained via the lift. A chair lift is available from the vestibule of the library to provide access to the main body of the library.
- An induction loop is available at the Enquiry Desk
- Coloured overlays and magnifiers are available to borrow from the enquiry desk
- We can arrange to fetch and deliver reading or other materials within the Library, ready for collection or personal study.
- Please contact Student Support Services and Health, Safety and Environment Office to arrange a Personal Emergency Evacuation Plan (PEEP) for the Library if relevant.
If you would like a guided tour of the facilities, or to discuss any specific requirements you have, please contact us.
Information Services, Aberystwyth University, Physical Sciences Library, 4th Floor Physical Sciences Building, Penglais, SY23 3BZ
Tel: 01970 62 2400 Email: email@example.com