Work with us in 2023 to help develop the graduate workforce of the future.
We support and collaborate with local, national and international individuals and organisations, including sole traders, new start-ups, SMEs, large corporations and charitable organisations, and of course our wonderful Aber alumni.
Below are some of the services offered by our Employer Engagement team. To discuss your individual needs, please submit an online enquiry or email email@example.com.
- Free advertising of your job vacancies, placements, events and other opportunities. We have an online portal, ABERcareers (hosted by TARGETconnect), but can also help with reaching your target cohorts via our network of careers consultants and academic departments.
- Access to specific modules, year groups or subject areas, to co-deliver work-related learning activities in-curriculum or share your own career journey and sector insights.
- A varied employer events programme of careers fairs, information stands, discussion panels, all-Wales collaborations, and more, designed to showcase your organisation and support your recruitment strategy.
- Workshops with students from all subject areas that facilitate employability skills development and graduate work-readiness, focussing on the recruiter's perspective.
- Initiatives designed to level the playing field, enable equal access to opportunities for all students, and support recruitment of a diverse graduate workforce, for example, our Career-readiness Support Programme (formerly GO Wales).
- Support to organisations providing placements and work-based learning opportunities to our students and / or recent graduates. These may be (a) extra-curricular and non-credit bearing, such as short industry insights, ABERforward* or our Year in Employment Scheme (YES), or (b) credit-bearing and part of specific degree programmes, such as the Integrated Year in Industry offered in many subject areas, or the Employability Skills for Professionals module offered in the Business School.
- eMentoring, an invaluable opportunity to support individual students 1:1, from wherever you are.
- AberPreneurs, facilitating innovation and entrepreneurship skills in our students, and supporting new business ideas and social enterprise.
*part or full funding may be available to cover salary costs
Find us on LinkedIn: