Are you planning a break in beautiful Ceredigion in summer 2019?
- Nestled between two national parks - Snowdonia to the North and Pembrokeshire Coast to the South
- Spectacular coastline and coast path along Cardigan Bay, a marine special area of conservation
- Cambrian mountains with dramatic walking and white knuckle mountain biking
- Home to magnificent Red Kites and Dyfi Osprey project
- Steeped in Welsh history and culture
- Home to Wales' cultural capital Aberystwyth - birthplace of higher education in Wales, host to the National Library and Aberystwyth's renowned Arts Centre
Fferm Penglais Apartments
Flats with en-suite rooms in Fferm Penglais halls of residence - available for a minimum of 3 nights
Each flat consists of six or eight en-suite bedrooms with a fully equipped spacious kitchen with all cutlery, cooking utensils, microwave and dishwasher provided, as well as a lounge area with soft seating, coffee table and TV.
All bedrooms have bed linen and towels provided and have a full sized double bed, storage and a large shower.
This accommodation is over 3 floors, please note that there is no lift access so please specify a ground floor accommodation if required.
To book a 6 person or 8 person Flat in Fferm Penglais please visit our online shop using the link below
For Enquiries please email us or call us on (01970) 621960
Prices for the 6-person and 8-person flats are included in the table below. This accommodation can be booked for a minimum of 3 nights only.
|Fferm Penglais|| 3 Nights
||5 Nights||6 Nights||7 Nights
|Eqv Per person per night