Coleg Cymraeg Cenedlaethol Associate Lecturers
The purpose of this scheme is to create a live community of lecturers who contribute to Welsh medium provision in Welsh universities and contribute to the objectives and the work of the Coleg Cymraeg Cenedlaethol.
The advantages of being a part of the scheme include:
- Being a part of a multidisciplinary Welsh medium community and opportunities to network with other lecturers
- Receiving the Coleg's induction pack and newsletter
- Being able to apply for the Coleg's grants
- Being able to access a training programme for lectures
- Receiving an invitation to the associate lecturers' annual conference
- Being able to apply for the Coleg's annual awards
- Receiving various marketing opportunities and relevant support
Register as a Coleg associate lecturer.