Other FAQs


I have changed my bank details, address or company name, who do I inform?

Please email bylstaff@aber.ac.uk with your new details, we will amend our records accordingly once we have verified them.

I received a payment which was not for me. How do I return the funds?

Please email supplier-payments@aber.ac.uk and we will provide you with bank details and instructions of what to enter as a reference.

How do I query payment of an outstanding invoice?

For any payment queries, please email supplier-payments@aber.ac.uk, stating your company name and an invoice number. We will respond by email to your enquiry as soon as we can.

How do I send an invoice for payment?

Please forward any invoices to supplier-payments@aber.ac.uk.  Please ensure the relevant PO is quoted on each invoice.  Payment of invoices without a purchase order number will be delayed.


How do I pay for an invoice I have received?

To pay by debit/credit card for any invoice you have outstanding please go to https://epayments.aber.ac.uk/commercialinvoice/

You can also pay by bank transfer:

  • Account Name – Aberystwyth University General Account
  • Account No – 20063274
  • Sort Code – 20-18-74

I have a query about an invoice I have received?

Please email any queries you have to fees@aber.ac.uk quoting your customer number and invoice.