Welsh in the Workplace
Investing in your workforce can really raise staff morale while also improving your business edge. The ability of your staff to use Welsh and English enables public, voluntary and private companies to:
- Have a competitive advantage
- Improve the quality of service
- Gain goodwill and loyalty from customers
- Reach more customers
Our tutors will work closely with you to create a course tailor-made for your organisation. By attending classes within the workplace your staff will feel relaxed, valued and ready to learn. They will also be able to take advantage of the opportunities to practise and develop beyond the classroom and become confident enough to use Welsh from day-to-day.
Our Welsh in the Workplace classes offer:
- On-line courses via Zoom, or face-to-face classes (depending on availability of a local tutor)
- Courses tailored to your workforce's needs
- Welsh tuition at work which can lead to nationally recognised qualifications
- Additional support courses throughout the year e.g. Saturday day schools, weekend courses, residential courses and summer schools
- Opportunities for Welsh learners within your organisation to network and meet other learners to share their experiences.
For more information contact us at email@example.com or call us on 0800 876 6975.
In addition, there's a national Welsh Work programme:
Work Welsh is a programme designed to strengthen Welsh language skills in the workplace, offering fully-funded relevant, flexible training.