Help Using the Online Maps
Finding a location
- Select the category you want from the menu (e.g. Academic Departments) and the menu will expand. Locations are listed in alphabetical order.
- Select the location you’re looking for and a pin will appear in the map.
- To find out more information or share the location select the pin itself and a bubble will appear. (You can share the location by selecting one of the icons).
- If you can’t find the location you’re looking for you may find it by selecting the ‘More Locations’ link which may appear at the bottom of the list of locations for the category.
- You can view all the pins for a particular category by selecting ‘Show All Pins’. This will allow you to see all the locations for this category (e.g. the locations of all of the Academic Departments).
Moving around the map
Using a pointing device (or your finger if you have a touch screen) you can move the map around. There are two ways of zooming the map;
- Use the plus and minus icons in the top left-hand corner of the map,
- Use the usual zoom action for your device (e.g. the scrolling wheel on a mouse or a pinching action on a touch screen).
Map and Satellite Views
You can switch between the standard map view and a satellite view using the icon in the top right-hand corner of the map.
If you find any mistakes or missing locations in these maps, please contact the Web Team using the details below.