About the Academic Registry
The Academic Registry is the central focus for academic administration in the university and has responsibility for the management, co-ordination and delivery of a range of services and activities within the organisation.
It encompasses the following functions:
- Support for Quality Assurance
- Oversight of Academic Partnerships
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate Admissions
- Student Records and Certification
- Academic Regulations
- Senate Examination Boards
- Secretariat Support for University Committees
- Student Academic Complaints and Academic Appeals.