The Food Hall
The Food Hall
The food hall is our exciting award-winning restaurant, situated on the main campus of the university.
A place to eat, relax and meet friends in the newly refurbished restaurant.
- Build your own Breakfast served from 8.30-11.00 Monday to Friday.
- Award winning hot Carvery lunches Monday to Friday 12.00-14.00.
- A variety of traditional street food dishes.
- Daily selected dishes from Nosh Now.
- Nosh Da menu cooked to order for you from 14.00-20.00 Monday to Sunday Term time
- All dietary requirements and allergens catered for
Nosh da is currently closed and will reopen Septempber 22. Thank you for your custom.
Eat in or take away, Your space, your food, your way.
The Food Hall Coffee Shop
The food Hall coffee shop is open every day 08.30-20.00 Monday to Friday, 10.00-17.00 Saturday and 10.00-15.00 Sunday. It is an ideal place to meet, work and relax in either the conservatory or the new table booths designed for your comfort.
The Coffee shop features Starbucks Coffee with Cappuccino, Latté, Espresso, Frappuccinos, variety of teas and smoothies are available.
We have a wide range of products from the Grab and Go range:
- Daily prepared Breakfast Muffins and Rolls
- Freshly prepared Cakes
- Variety of Pies/Pasties/Sausage rolls (Vegetarian and Vegan available)
- A choice of fillings for your Ramen
- A selection of fillings for your Jacket Potato
- Array of Paninis, Sandwiches and Baguettes
- Soup of the day
Eat in or takeaway the choice is yours.