One to one help
Information Services offer one-to-one help to users with problems using the facilities we provide. This service is available to all users at Aberystwyth University (subject to availability) but is strictly by appointment only
How does it work?
- Users can make an appointment for help with any query they have. Please note this is not a formally taught session but is an opportunity for users to ask questions.
- Appointments are booked in half hour slots, with users being able to book a maximum of two in a row.
- It is possible for more than one user (to a maximum of three) to attend each appointment providing they have the same query
- To book an apointment with a subject librarian please go to LibCal
- For all other help please use the form below