Contacting Information Services
Due to COVID-19, information on library services and facilities may change. For the latest information , please go to https://www.aber.ac.uk/en/is/news/libservicesmar2020/
We aim to respond to enquiries within 3 working days however a response is usually sent within 24 hours.
For all enquiries relating to Library and IT services you can contact us by:
- calling 01970 62 2400
- Monday - Thursday 08:30 - 17.30
- Friday - 08.30 - 16.30
- Saturday and Sunday - CLOSED
- emailing email@example.com
- using the Chat Now link on our webpages
- using the online form below
To comply with Government advice on social distancing for COVID-19, there is no face-to face enquiry service available from Information Services
Information Services support and service levels
Core hours: 09:00-17:00 Monday-Friday
- Information Services offers a full range of services and support between 09:00-17:00 Monday-Friday during term and vacation times (except when the libraries are closed).
- During 09:00-10:00 Wednesdays, staff training hour, we offer self-service / reference use
- Information Services carries out essential maintenance on the University’s ICT services on Tuesday mornings. Access to all services, including email and web access, must be considered "At Risk" between 7am and 10am. Further information at: https://faqs.aber.ac.uk/94
Staffed service: 08.30-17:30
- Please note outside of our core service hours of 09:00-17:00 Mon-Fri, some enquires may need to be referred.
Self-service / reference use: 17:30-08:30