Vitae Resource for Researchers
AU is now a member of Vitae, an organisation dedicated to world-class professional and career development of researchers.
The Vitae website has a wealth of resources and advice designed specifically for researchers, whether your ambition is to stay within or move outside academia. The resources include careers information, professional development, and research management, including:
- Advice for completing a doctorate
- Career destinations and career stories of doctoral graduates
- Example CVs
- Professional development tools, including the Researcher Development Framework (RDF)
- Researcher booklets
- Managing a research career
- Equality and diversity in research careers
- And much more!
Register using your @aber.ac.uk email address for full access to the website at: