Student Led Teaching Awards 2015
24 April 2015
The annual Aberystwyth University Student Led Teaching Awards are due to take place this evening, Friday 24 April.
A record number of nominations were received this year with 1,113 received by the organisers.
Eleven award winners will be presented on the night, with highly commended individuals also featuring for each category.
The Award categories are:
- Outstanding Teaching Award;
- Exceptional Contribution to University Life;
- Support Staff of the Year;
- Award for Excellence in Welsh-Medium Education;
- Postgraduate Teacher Award;
- New Staff Member of the Year;
- Personal Tutor of the Year;
- Supervisor of the Year;
- Student Representative of the Year;
- Department of the Year.
Results will be tweeted tonight live from the ceremony in Medrus by @AberUni. #SLTAs
Back to the top
Arthur Dafis, Communications, Marketing and Public Affairs, Aberystwyth University
01970 621763 / 07841 979452 / email@example.com