Aberystwyth Graduate Scholarship
Need help with funding your Masters study in 2019?
This scholarship is available for Aberystwyth Graduates (UK, EU and International) registering for Taught Masters, MPhil and LLM by Research programmes in 2019.
For graduates with a 2:1 or 2:2 Bachelor (Hons), the scholarship value is 10% of the fees of your proposed Masters.
For graduates with a First Class Bachelor (Hons), the scholarship value is 20% of the fees of your proposed Masters.
You do not need to apply for the Scholarship as it is automatically calculated and applied when you pay your course fees.
- Applicants must be graduates of Aberystwyth University who have achieved a 2:2 or above in their Undergraduate degree.
- UK, other EU and International Aberystwyth University graduates are eligible.
- Applicants may only hold the Aber-grad scholarship with other funding so long as the combined amount does not exceed 50% of the proposed Masters tuition fees. (Note: Please note that the regulations of other scholarships prevent them from being held with other awards. It is the applicants’ responsibility to seek confirmation on this).
- Eligible courses include Taught Masters, MPhil and LLM by Research.
- The scheme covers all modes of study (full-time, part-time and distance-learning).
- You must have applied for a relevant course by 26th July 2019
- Applicants with other funding that exceeds 50% of the proposed tuition fees (before or after combining the Aber-Grad scholarship) are not eligible.
- Staff candidates are not eligible.
- The PGCE course is not included in this scheme.
Note: This scheme replaces the Abergrad Discount and is subject to annual review.