Student Learning Support
Skills for Success
We offer undergraduate modules, free courses and individual consultations to help students develop their academic writing and communication skills towards higher levels of excellence.
Follow the links below to see information about the following courses and services:
- Academic skills modules
- Effective study seminars at the start of term
- Free academic writing and information skills courses
- Free individual consultations
- Writing consultations with our RLF Writing Fellow (open to all students)
- Language consultations with an English language teacher (open to international students)
- Postgraduate research training (with the Graduate School)
Currently courses listed in this site are only available through the medium of English.
For specific details follow the links below or contact us via the International English Centre: email@example.com
John Morgan, Study Practices Coordinator