Help’s Right Here

University can be an exciting time, but it can also be challenging. You don’t have to deal with it on your own.   

Help’s right here 

Anxious about your finances?
Worried about your wellbeing?
Concerned about someone's wellbeing?
Feel like you're falling behind?
Feeling lonely?
Feeling homesick?

There are many ways you can access support and guidance: 

Help if you have a long-standing Health Condition

If you have a long-standing Health Condition you can access advice from our Accessibility Service. They can advise on the range of support options available. Please see the Accessibility webpages for more information. You can also email us or call us on 01970 621761 / 622087 

Accessibility Webpages

Worried about someone else?

You can tell us if you have concerns about someone else. Complete our Secure online raising concerns form to give us details of the concerns and a practitioner will contact you. 

Online Raising Concerns Form

Report and Support

If you or someone you know has experienced assault, harassment or other unacceptable behaviour you can report it here. Reports can be made anonymously.

Report and Support