Aberystwyth University Replacement Degree Certificates

You can purchase a replacement degree certificate if it has been lost or destroyed.

Graduates with an ‘Aberystwyth University’ awarded qualification from 2010 onwards can obtain a replacement certificate at:

Graduates previous to 2010 would have been awarded a ‘University of Wales’ qualification and replacement certificates are available to purchase directly from the University of Wales Registry here:


Certificates will be reproduced in the name at the time your award was made – they cannot be provided to accommodate any subsequent change of name by Deed Poll or marriage.