What happens if I complete my course early?

If you are awarded your degree prior to the course end date stated on your CAS, then the University is required to report the early course completion to the Home Office and withdraw sponsorship of your visa.

Once the report has been made, you will be notified by UK Visas and Immigration of the date by which you must leave the UK.

Please see the UKCISA website for information about immigration permission end dates and confirmation of how long this wrap up period should be: http://www.ukcisa.org.uk/