Notification of Intention to Exit Masters with a Postgraduate University Certificate or Diploma

Please complete this form if you intend to exit from your taught Masters scheme with a University Postgraduate Certificate or Diploma. To do this you will need to have taken and passed sufficient credits in the taught element or scheme. You must not have embarked on your dissertation.

By completing this form I am instructing the University to permanently withdraw me from my course as I do not intend to submit the dissertation and would like to exit from my course with a: