Return to University after a period of Withdrawal

Students who have taken a temporary withdrawal from University, and wish to return in September must write or email, Academic Registry by mid July at the latest.

Students who wish to return for semester two must write or email, Academic Registry by mid November at the latest to confirm their intentions.

In order to return you will be required to;

  • If you withdrew on medical grounds you will be required to provide a clearance medical certificate, for approval by the Student Support Services;


  • to pay any outstanding fees or charges that may still be owing to the University.


For help and advice on any of the issues above please see;

Student Advisers in Student Support Services located in the Student Welcome Centre can offer confidential advice and support on a range of issues.

Health advice is available at the Student Wellness Centre.

Information about payment of tuition fees and student loans is available at the Fees Office

If you need further information or help regarding your return to University you may contact the Academic Registry