Accessibility Statement for Aberystwyth University’s application portal
This statement relates to all webpages with web address beginning apply.aber.ac.uk.
This website is run by Aberystwyth University. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours and fonts
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website aren’t fully accessible:
- colour contrast is not sufficient in some areas
- some of our online forms are difficult to navigate using just a keyboard
- the date picker is not accessible using a keyboard so people need to manually type the date
For more details, see our technical accessibility statement.
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille, please contact us.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, please contact us.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).