Filming, Photographing and Sound Recording permissions form
I/We agree to the following conditions:
- Filming/photography/sound recording must not interfere with the study, research, privacy or safety needs of Library users.
- Appropriate permission must be obtained from individuals who are to be filmed, photographed or recorded.
- Neither filmed footage, photographs or sound recordings should be transmitted or broadcast without the permission of those filmed.
- Filming/photography/sound recording must not hinder access to fire exits, stairways, exits, doorways or to the stock and resources of the Library.
- Noise levels must be kept to a minimum to avoid disturbance to Library staff and users.
- Any equipment used must not cause a health and safety hazard to Library staff and users.
Unless there are special circumstances, we request that any filming in the Hugh Owen Library is done on Levels D and E, and that during term-time, filming, photographing or sound recording takes place either between 08:30-10:00 in the morning or after 17:00 in the evening.
Please fill in all fields below:
This Policy is maintained by Information Services, was last reviewed in March 2021 and is due for review in March 2023.