Filming and Photographing permissions form
Students, staff and visitors to University Libraries are welcome to film or take photographs in the building, providing this filming authorisation form is completed and submitted in advance.
I/We agree to the following conditions:
- Filming/photography must not interfere with the study, research, privacy or safety needs of Library users.
- Appropriate permission must be obtained from individuals who are to be filmed or photographed.
- Neither filmed footage not photographs should be transmitted or broadcast without the permission of those filmed.
- Filming/photography must not hinder access to fire exits, stairways, exits, doorways or to the stock and resources of the Library.
- Noise levels must be kept to a minimum to avoid disturbance to Library staff and users.
- Any equipment used must not cause a health and safety hazard to Library staff and users.
Unless there are special circumstances, we request that any filming in the Hugh Owen Library is done on Levels D and E, and that during term-time, filming or photographing takes place either between 08:30-10:00 in the morning or after 17:00 in the evening.
Please fill in all fields below:
This Policy is maintained by Information Services, was last reviewed in July 2019 and is due for review in July 2021. It was last reviewed in July 2019 and will be reviewed again in July 2021.