School of Art - Where can I go?

If you are studying in the School of Art, and would like to spend time studying abroad, you may choose from the global partners below. Do choose a few options, as there may not be a place available at your first choice.

The Exchange Coordinator for Art is Mr. Paul Croft


University of Guelph, Ontario

University of Victoria British Columbia