Teaching through the medium of Welsh
Aberystwyth Business School is committed in delivering a broad range of modules through the medium of Welsh.
The following Year 1 modules are taught fully through the medium of Welsh, with dedicated lectures and tutorials:
- Fundamentals of Management and Business;
- Marketing Principles and Contemporary Practice.
The following Year 2 and 3 modules are taught in lectures through the medium of English, however, they're supported by tutorials through the medium of Welsh:
- Marketing Management;
- Human Resource Management;
- Operations and Supply Chain Management;
- Entrepreneurship and New Venture Creation;
- Strategic Leadership;
- Organisational Psychology;
- Employability skills for Professionals;
- Dissertation (double-weighting).