Postgraduate Registration September 2020
ALL STUDENTS MUST COMPLETE REGISTRATION ON-LINE FROM THEIR “STUDENT RECORD”
ADVISING AND PRE-REGISTRATION FOR ALL NEW STUDENTS
Advising for Study Schemes & Modules takes place online for all new students by completing the Pre-registration task on the student record. The Pre-registration task will be available to all new students from the 14 September until the 21 September. Students MUST take advice from their departments BEFORE completing the Pre-registration task. See below for information on PGCE Registration.
REGISTRATION FOR ALL STUDENTS
ALL NEW STUDENTS should complete online registration through the student record on the web from Tuesday 22 September.
RETURNING PART-TIME STUDENTS should seek advice from the department(s) BEFORE completing online registration. The Online Registration task will be available on the Student Record from 9.00 am on Thursday 17 September.
NEW PGCE STUDENTS should complete online registration through the student record on the web from 9.00am on Wednesday 30 September.
STUDENTS WITH ANY QUESTIONS or anyone who needs help to complete the On-Line Registration task can contact the Student Administration Office using any of the following contact details:
- ‘Chat’ widget available on the home page of your Student Record or on the Postgraduate Issues home page https://www.aber.ac.uk/en/academic-registry/students/pg-issues/ .
- Email – email@example.com
- Or telephone using the contact telephone numbers on our UG Issues web page https://www.aber.ac.uk/en/academic-registry/students/pg-issues/
- Your Student Record on the web: https://studentrecord.aber.ac.uk/en/
- Big Welcome and Orientation Week: https://www.aber.ac.uk/en/new-students/freshers/?from=globalnav
- Departments and Facilities: https://www.aber.ac.uk/en/departments/?from=globalnav
- Student Finance: https://www.aber.ac.uk/en/student-finance/
- Student Support Services: https://www.aber.ac.uk/en/student-support/
- Graduate School Postgraduate Induction: https://www.aber.ac.uk/en/grad-school/current-students/induction/