Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS)

When all the conditions of the offer have been met, non-EEA applicants applying for full-time programmes will be issued a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) number you can use to obtain a student visa to enter the United Kingdom. See the UKVI website for information.

It is your responsibility to apply for your student visa at the relevant British Embassy or High Commission.