In addition to the information required on the application form, you will need to attach two copies of the following documents to your application (whether online or offline):
- References must be supplied for each application. Please see Essential References section for further information
- Copies of University transcripts (certified translated copies are required if original document is not in English or Welsh)
- Copies of Degree certificates (certified translated copies are required if original document is not in English or Welsh)
- Personal statement within 1-2 A4 pages
- Research proposal (for MPhil/ PhD applicants only)
- Curriculum Vitae (for Courses that require professional work experience)
- English language certificates (EU/International applicants only)
- Further supplementary documents are required by the Department of English and Creative Writing. Please see their specific course pages for details.
If you are unable to supply all additional documentation at the time of your application, our Postgraduate Admissions team will contact you to follow up.