Your Next Home.
At Aberystwyth we offer a variety of styles and locations to find the space that works for you, with the majority of our residences being only a short walk away from campus.
Each residence has its own distinctive character, offering you a safe and secure environment in which to socialise, study and relax. Whilst living in our accommodation, there is no need to worry about fluctuating bills as the accommodation fees include utilities, internet connection including wifi and a high level of personal contents insurance.
We offer a wide range of self-catered accommodation with either ensuite rooms, or flats with shared facilities along with our self-contained studios, with prices ranging from approximately £88 - £177 per week*. We also have dedicated catered accommodation available for students who are Welsh speakers or learners who would like to live in a Welsh speaking environment.
As soon as you arrive our Residences team will welcome you into your new home and our campus community.
Why live with us?
- Only £100 acceptance fee
- All energy bills included
- High-speed hard-wired and wireless internet included
- FREE Sports Centre Platinum Membership for your health and wellbeing
- Insurance included
- 24/7 Help and Assistance including a staffed reception
- 24/7 Learning Centres within easy access to your residence
- Laundry facilities on site
- Convenient location close to academic and campus facilities, as well as the town centre
- Payment plans available for Accommodation Fees
- Single Licence Agreements - not joint and several (so you are not responsible for others' rent) plus 'Guarantors' not required
- Choose to live with friends in a flat/house from 2-10 bedrooms
- A range of licence lengths plus University Summer Accommodation available.
Information for Undergraduate Applicants
If you have received a conditional or unconditional offer to study at Aberystwyth University and are holding us as either your firm or insurance choice, we will send you an invitation to apply for accommodation, both by email and post, from April in your year of entry. We advise that you complete your application as soon as possible, as we offer accommodation on a first-come, first-served basis. We can also continue to provide you with accommodation throughout your time here. If you would like to live with the friends you have made in your first year, then you can apply to live together. Please note that the listed accommodation options are subject to change for future academic years; further information and updates are available at www.aber.ac.uk/accommodation
Information for Postgraduate Applicants
Please note: we recognise that some postgraduate courses run for 52 weeks and so we offer a variety of licence lengths to suit you, but please be aware that the longest length of stay we can offer is 50 weeks.
*To qualify for a guaranteed place applicants must ensure that their accommodation application is received by the 1st September in the year of entry and that they respond to the offer of accommodation by the deadline date detailed in the Accommodation Offer. Please note that a place in university-owned or managed accommodation is guaranteed, but not a specific type of room or location.
Please see our Priorities Policy for additional information.