How do I apply for a visa?

International applicants must meet all the conditions and requirements of their formal offer before the University can look to issue a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS). The CAS is required for the applicant to make their applciaiton for a Student Visa to study in the UK.  Only once you have the CAS should you apply for a Student Visa at the relevant British Embassy, British High Commission or Visa Processing Hub.

More information about making a Student Visa application can be found at Visa Support & Advice Service: Student Support & Careers Services, Aberystwyth University.

If you require further advice or guidance on any aspect of the visa application process, please contact the University's International Student Advisor at