We guarantee University Accommodation for all first year students!*
Each residence has their own distinct character, providing you a safe and secure community in which to socialise, study and relax.
Take a look at our 360° Accommodation Tour
At Aberystwyth, we're proud of the vibrant community that our students experience within our residences. We offer a variety of styles and locations to find the space that works for you, with the majority of our residences being only a short walk away from campus. Moving to University is a big chapter to embrace and this is why we want to make the transition an easy one for you.
In September 2020, the refurbished Pantycelyn Hall will re-open its doors once again becoming the beating heart of the Welsh student community at Aberystwyth University. This iconic building, featured in the latest Netflix hit series ‘The Crown’ will become the ‘home-from-home’ for students from all corners of Wales and beyond, providing first-class en-suite accommodation for 200 students. For more information, please visit our Pantycelyn page.
Why live with us?
- Only £100 acceptance fee
- All energy bills included
- High-speed hard-wired and wireless internet included
- FREE Sports Centre Platinum Membership for your health and wellbeing
- Insurance included
- 24/7 Help and Assistance including a staffed reception
- 24/7 Learning Centres within easy access to your residence
- Laundry facilities on site
- Convenient location close to academic and campus facilities, as well as the town centre
- Payment plans available for Accommodation Fees
- Single Licence Agreements - not joint and several (so you are not responsible for others' rent) plus 'Guarantors' not required
- Choose to live with friends in a flat/house from 2-10 bedrooms
- A range of licence lengths plus University Summer Accommodation available
*To qualify for a guaranteed place applicants must ensure that their accommodation application is received by the 1st August in the year of entry and that they respond to the offer of accommodation by the deadline date detailed in the Accommodation Offer. Please note that a place in university-owned or managed accommodation is guaranteed, but not a specific type of room or location.
Please see our Priorities Policy for additional information.
Each residence has its own distinct character, providing you with a safe and secure environment in which to socialise, study and relax. Take a look below at our accommodation 360s and reasons to live with us: