We guarantee University owned or managed accommodation for all first-year students!*
At Aberystwyth, we're proud of the vibrant community that our students experience within our residences. We offer a variety of styles and locations to find the space that works for you, with the majority of our residences being only a short walk away from campus. Moving to University is a big chapter to embrace and this is why we want to make the transition an easy one for you.
In September 2020, the refurbished Pantycelyn Hall will re-open its doors once again becoming the beating heart of the Welsh student community at Aberystwyth University. This iconic building, featured in the latest Netflix hit series ‘The Crown’ will become the ‘home-from-home’ for students from all corners of Wales and beyond, providing first-class en-suite accommodation for 200 students. For more information, please visit our Pantycelyn page.
Why live with us?
- Only £100 acceptance fee
- All energy bills included
- High-speed hard-wired and wireless internet included
- FREE Sports Centre Platinum Membership for your health and wellbeing
- Insurance included
- 24/7 Help and Assistance including a staffed reception
- 24/7 Learning Centres within easy access to your residence
- Laundry facilities on site
- Convenient location close to academic and campus facilities, as well as the town centre
- Payment plans available for Accommodation Fees
- Single Licence Agreements - not joint and several (so you are not responsible for others' rent) plus 'Guarantors' not required
- Choose to live with friends in a flat/house from 2-10 bedrooms
- A range of licence lengths plus University Summer Accommodation available
Each residence has its own distinct character, providing you with a safe and secure environment in which to socialise, study and relax. Take a look below at our accommodation 360s and reasons to live with us:
*Terms and conditions apply - please see our Priorities Policy for additional information.