Visa Support & Advice

Students who come from outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland will need a study type visa before they can enrol and study on a course at Aberystwytyh University.  

There are two types of study visas that will allow you to study at Aberystwyth University: Tier 4 (General) visa or Short-term Study visa

The pages below will help you to find the information that you need to apply for a Tier 4 visa, Short-term Study visa, as well as provide you with visa information if you are travelling to Europe or need advice on replacing a lost passport or visa.  If you cannot find the information that you need, please contact the International Student Adviser on