What must I include in my application?
In addition to the information required on the application form, you will need to attach copies of the following documents to your application (whether online or offline):
- We require at least one satisfactory reference for taught Masters programmes and two satisfactory references for research programmes. Please see 'essential references' section for information on required references. Ideally, you should submit your application with the reference(s) (either uploaded or e-mailed) but we are able to consider applications without them. In such cases, your admission would be conditional upon receipt of satisfactopry references.
- Copies of University transcripts (certified translated copies are required if original document is not in English or Welsh)
- Copies of Degree certificates (certified translated copies are required if original document is not in English or Welsh)
- Personal statement within 1-2 A4 pages
- Research proposal (for MPhil/ PhD applicants only)
- Curriculum Vitae (for Courses that require professional work experience)
- English Language certificates (EU/International applicants only)
- Further supplementary documents are required by the Department of English and Creative Writing and the School of Art. Please see their specific course pages for details.
If you are unable to supply all additional documentation at the time of your application, our Postgraduate Admissions team will contact you to follow up.