The Mondotrack SX is an innovative surface resulting from new research with Paria University. This newly-designed texture will improve and enhance athletic performance of its users.
For more information on using and hiring this fantastic facility, please view the appropriate headings below.
Conditions of Use
The following conditions will apply to all users of this facility:
- No bare foot running will be allowed on the track surface
- Spikes can be worn, but they must not exceed 6mm
- No starting blocks are to be used unless confirmed in writing by the Sports Centre
- Running will be in an anti-clockwise direction
- At certain times in the week, one lane will be closed. Please keep out of the closed lane during this time. (This is to help prolong the lifespan of the surface)
- All training equipment placed on the track must be non-marking
A full list of the Terms and Conditions can be obtained on the pdf link below