Welcome to the Sgubor Gym - We are now open 24/7!!
- The Sgubor Gym is only available to residential students.
- When training alone, please carry a mobile phone for emergency purposes.
- If you would like extra support with the machines, please email email@example.com
- You must book access to the gym in advance and you are only able to book one slot per day until further restrictions are lifted.
- Sessions are on the hour and last for 45 minutes, you will need your ‘Abercard’ to gain entry via the Salto doors.
- The capacity for the room is 7 people so please don’t leave the doors open during your workout.
- Please arrive exercise ready for your session (with a towel and drink) as changing rooms will not be available.
- All gym equipment has been moved to comply with socially distancing guidelines so please respect each other’s space.
- We ask that you sanitise the equipment you are using before and after use, you will be provided with cleaning materials.
- Staff are not present to supervise customers, spot checks will be made throughout the day and the facility is monitored by CCTV (Sports Centre and Site Security) to ensure no overcrowding and all social distancing requirements are being followed.
- Once your session ends, please exit the facility.