I want to do the Year in Employment Scheme (YES) – how do I proceed?

If you’re in the 2nd year of a 3-year undergraduate degree, you can register interest in YES via our online form to access help and support with finding a placement and arranging participation in YES (this does not commit you to definitely doing YES).