Your time at university is a great chance to learn, develop and explore a whole range of experiences and options. As a Careers Service, we help you recognise who you are, what you are good at, and where you might like to go, and empower you to see what a world of opportunity awaits you now and for your future.
From day one of your time at Aberystwyth University you can use our:
- on-line portal ABERcareers to access all our services and send us queries
- 15 minute drop-in service for quick advice and information by calling into the Careers Office.
- vacancy database that is part of the ABERcareers portal for all kinds of work – casual part-time, placements, graduate jobs and all options in-between
- employer events programme, giving you the opportunity to meet with employers, alumni and professional bodies, easily booked through ABERcareers
- webinars and workshops designed to help you develop skills and knowledge to empower your career planning and decision making, also easily booked through ABERcareers
- one-to-one appointment slots for confidential, quality time with a professionally qualified Careers Consultant to discuss your potential career plans, short and/or long term – easily bookable on ABERcareers
- practical and planning advice and support if you are interested in self-employment, freelancing or social enterprise
- eMentoring support and information from previous graduates of Aberystwyth
- advice and support in finding all kinds of work experience options and opportunities
Find out more about what we have to offer you
Follow the relevant links below for information directly related to you: