Advice, Information and Money Service
The Student Advice, Information and Money Service provides information, advice, support and referral on a wide range of issues. For example, we can:
- Provide a listening ear on any worry or concern and signpost you to specialist services both within the University or elsewhere
- Provide advice on managing your money
- Provide information about sources of support if you are in hardship
- Make sure that you are receiving the correct amount of funding
- Help you complete application forms for a range of student funding
- Help you follow up delays with student finance
- Provide you with information about University rules and regulations including academic regulations or harassment
- Advise you on withdrawal or change of course
- Advise you on what to do if unforeseen circumstances affect your studies
If you are unsure about where to go for advice or assistance please contact us. No issue is too big or too small. Our service is confidential, non-judgemental and free of charge.
To book an appointment with an adviser, click the button on the right hand side.