Do I have to take an English Language test?

All international applicants must provide satisfactory evidence that they meet the English language entry requirements of their chosen course of study.  Each course has its own specific English language entry requirement.  

These are requirements that are set by the University, and the UKVI, and are designed to ensure that students have the skills to make them well placed to engage with all the necessary activities and succeed in their studies with us.  

Further information about the tests and qualifications that we accept to meet the English language entry requirements, including details of the countries which the UK Home Office recognises as having English as the "Official Language", can be found at