- When should I apply/What are the deadlines?
- Should I choose a taught or a research programme?
- What is the best time to start postgraduate study?
- Do I have to take an English Language ability test?
- Do I need to Matriculate?
- What are the advantages of studying part-time?
- Can International Students study part-time?
- Glossary of course types/modes of study
- What are the entry requirements?
What about health insurance?
EEA nationals should apply for an EHIC card in their home country before travelling to Aberystwyth. This will allow access to the UK's National Health System (NHS).
Non-EEA nationals, who require visas, must pay an Immigration Health Charge for themselves and any dependents before applying for their Tier 4 (general) student visa.
For an overview, please see the information provided by UKCISA.