Important information regarding courses starting in 2019:
If you require a student visa to study in the United Kingdom, please contact the Undergraduate Admissions Office (firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0)1970 622021) before starting this online application.
To help you get started with your application, please read the following advice and guidance:
- You can apply for up to three different courses.
- You can save your application at any point after you have completed the Personal Details
- Fields marked with an asterisk (*) must be completed.
- The question mark symbols will provide you with additional helpful tips.
- You will need electronic copies of your passport, personal statement, academic reference and qualifications. These can be uploaded at the end of your application.
- Please provide as much information as you can before submitting your application.
By using this application portal you confirm that:
- You live outside of the United Kingdom/European Union.
- Aberystwyth is the only UK University that you are applying to.
- You are not applying to any other UK universities (either via UCAS or directly).
If you experience any difficulties in completing or submitting your application, contact the Undergraduate Admissions Team: email@example.com