COVID-19 guidelines for Swimming Pool Users
- All swimming sessions must be booked in advance.
- Please arrive ‘swim-ready’, with your swimming attire under your clothes.
- Changing rooms will be available, please follow social distancing markers when changing and adhere to social distancing measures at all times.
- Lockers will not be available so please bring a bag that stores your items on the pegs on the poolside balcony.
- Please shower prior to entering the pool.
- The swimming pool will be split up into 4 lanes, with the 2 middle lanes as swimming (faster) lanes, and the 2 outside lanes as recreational use, with a maximum of 4 swimmers per lane, all swimming in the same direction.
- Customers may be asked by the Lifeguard to occasionally change lanes to provide a better experience for all swimmers.
- The Sauna will be out of use until further notice.
- There will not be any swimming lessons until further notice.
- The lifeguard will indicate when the session ends, and you will be required to leave the pool following the one-way system back into the changing rooms, where you will have 5 minutes to shower, change and leave the facility via the one-way system before customers for the next booking slots are due to enter. This will help staff with cleaning the poolside and changing rooms between each session.
- Hairdryers or hand dryers are not available for use.