|Assessment Type||Assessment length / details||Proportion|
|Semester Assessment||Semester Assessment||34%|
|Semester Exam||2 Hours Semester Exam||66%|
After completing this module:
1. You will be able to recognise and use the majority of morphological and syntactical forms of Scottish Gaelic.
2. You will be able to read with the aid of a dictionary various prose passages in Scottish Gaelic.
3. You will be familiar with some aspects of Gaelic oral traditions.
4. You will be familiar with the works of some of the most important Gaelic writers of the twentieth century.
5. You will be able to translate sentences into Gaelic.
6. You will be able to carry on a simple conversation in Gaelic.
This module is at CQFW Level 7