- Ms Jacqueline P Urwin (College Librarian - Durham University)
|Assessment Type||Assessment length / details||Proportion|
|Semester Assessment||0 Hours Resource Guide 20-25 items including 12 annotated items||100%|
At the end of this module students should be able to:
- Explain the context in which school libraries operate;
- Explain the role performed by the School Library Resource Centre to meet the information and learning needs of the the school community;
- Analyse the impact that the School Library Resource Centre might have on student learning and their academic acheivement;
- Explain the impact of ICT on the School Library Resource Centre:
- Discuss the resourcing and management implications for the School Library and Resource Centre of providing curriculum support within a school.
School libraries and the curriculum.
The nature and management of school libraries and resource centres.
Co-operation and networks in the education field.
This module is at CQFW Level 6