|Assessment Type||Assessment length / details||Proportion|
|Semester Assessment||Report Report into B2C marketing systems 1500 Words||100%|
|Supplementary Assessment||Report Report into B2C marketing systems 1500 Words||100%|
On successful completion of this module students should be able to:
Articulate and critically evaluate the practice of Business to Consumer marketing and its application in current marketing.
Analyse different aspects of B2C and understand marketing activities in relation to them.
Demonstrate an understanding of the importance of consumers and marketing communications and CRM.
This module develops an understanding of the range of tools, practices and communication methods required by organisations to market their products/services effectively. The module will therefore cover, CRM, brand loyalty, digital marketing and the Marketing Communications Mix.
1. Articulate and critically evaluate the practice of Business to Consumer marketing and its application in current marketing.
2. Analyse different aspects of B2C and understand marketing activities in relation to them.
3. Demonstrate an understanding of the importance of consumers and marketing communications and CRM.
• Models of B2C Marketing: The frameworks and models used in analysis by marketers. This w ill include Segmentation, targeting and positioning.
• Effective Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
• Understanding Customer Relationships, Relationship Lifecycle Management (Acquisition, Growth, Retention)
• Developing long term customer loyalty
• Brand development
• Marketing Communication and Digital Marketing
|Skills Type||Skills details|
|Creative Problem Solving||Students will gain problem solving skills as part of their coursework assessment and classroom exercises.|
|Critical and analytical thinking||The coursework will need a certain amount of market research which the student will undertake, gaining key research skills|
|Digital capability||Students will be expected to make appropriate use of word processing and presentational software in their coursework. Also, they should make use of blackboard and on-line research.|
|Professional communication||The Presentation will give the student verbal as well as presentation communication skills whereas the coursework will give valuable business oriented communication skills|
|Subject Specific Skills||A deeper understanding and the ability to critically evaluate activities in relation to marketing – which are a major part of business today.|
This module is at CQFW Level 6