|Assessment Type||Assessment length / details||Proportion|
|Semester Assessment||Weekly tasks Continuous Assessment: weekly/fortnightly assessments/tests||40%|
|Semester Exam||2 Hours Examination||60%|
|Supplementary Assessment||tasks supplementary assessment in lieu of weekly/fortnightly tasks||40%|
|Supplementary Exam||2 Hours supplementary examination written examination||60%|
On successfully completing this module:
1. You will be able to use the Irish verb 'to be' in the present, past, and future tenses.
2. You will be able to use the noun in the nominative and accusative cases, and also as the object of a preposition.
3. You will be able to use the pronouns correctly.
4. You will be able to use the regular and irregular verbs in the past tense.
5. You will be able to use numbers and to tell the time.
6. You will be able to use the most common verbal noun constructions.
7. You will be able to use some of the most basic copula constructions.
8. You will be able to hold a simple conversation in Irish using the above-mentioned grammatical and syntactical points.
Introduction to spoken and written Irish for complete beginners.
|Skills Type||Skills details|
|Co-ordinating with others||.|
This module is at CQFW Level 4