|Assessment Type||Assessment length / details||Proportion|
|Semester Assessment||Module Assessment Written Assignment of 5,000 words||100%|
On successful completion of this module students should be able to:
1. Display a knowledge and understanding of the key issues in the international capital markets.
2. Display a knowledge and understanding of the legal issues and an awareness of the commercial context.
3. Critically evaluate the current judicial, legislative and regulatory approaches towards these transactions in the international financial markets.
4. Display an ability to access the relevant literature and materials in this field and how to use them in a critical discussion of the issues covered by this subject.
5. Present critical and well-informed argument regarding the ways in which these products operate with special focus on the legal and commercial issues.
2. A detailed examination of international syndicated lending.
3. An examination of the issues relating to the raising of finance by way of international bonds.
4. A comparison of syndicated loans and international bonds as methods of raising finance.
5. An examination of case studies illustrating the issues raised in the module.
This module is at CQFW Level 7